FvH Grassroots is a project to support grassroots clubs to take action to tackle LGBT+ discrimination in football throughout our February Month of Action.
Clubs interested in getting involved with the campaign will need to meet the following criteria:
- Designate a match day to Football v Homophobia in February 2020
- Share the event across the club’s social media platforms
- Communicate activity to your opposing team on match day
- Pledge to take one action to make your club more LGBT+ inclusive before the end of the season
- Be an U15 team or above (we only provide size 5 match balls)
what you receive
Clubs that sign up will be sent a rainbow football, a resource pack with some top tips on how to make the most of your designated match day, education materials and player’s pledges.
Your club badge will also be added to our 2020 Champions page.
How to apply
Applications will be open shortly and will be announced via our social media.
GET YOUR CLUB ON THE MAP!
We’ll add you to the Champions page and map when you sign up