Applications are now closed
We have sent out resources to 650 grassroots teams & FvH grassroots is now closed for this year.
FvH Grassroots is an initiative supported by Puma to get grassroots football clubs to take action to tackle LGBT+ discrimination in football throughout February, the Football v Homophobia Month of Action.
We recognise this is an individual journey for each club, so our campaign pack will provide different ideas which clubs can adapt.
Clubs interested in getting involved with the campaign will need to meet the following criteria:
- Identify an area/areas to improve LGBTIQ+ inclusion at their club
- Share what actions they are taking as a club, via social media channels during February, using #FvH2022
- Designate a match day to Football v Homophobia in 2022, when safe
- Share the matchday event across social media platforms
- Communicate activity to the opposing team on match day
What you receive
Clubs that sign up will be emailed a campaign pack with some top tips on creating a more inclusive environment and how to make the most of a designated match day. You will receive a Puma rainbow match ball prior to your designated match, along with education leaflets for players. Your club badge will also be added to our 2022 Champions page.
(Please note: whilst the project is open to teams of all ages, we only supply size 5 match balls. It is strictly one ball permitted per dedicated match & team)
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!
We'll add you to the Champions page here when you sign up