Football v Homophobia has seen fantastic support from County FAs, with some highly imaginative initiatives for the Month of Action in February.
There are loads of simple things that you can do to spread the message of FvH and get involved:
- Follow us and promote the campaign message using social media. During the Month of Action use #FvH2020
- Send information about FvH to your stakeholders
- Put an article about FvH on your website during February – preferably a call to action
- Order some FvH t-shirts or print out your own placards and encourage your clubs to use them for photos to show their support throughout February and beyond
- Hold workshops for clubs and leagues on LGBTI inclusion in football. We can provide a facilitator
- Host FvH tournaments for junior players. We can provide workshops to run alongside the football
- Host an exhibition match with your local LGBT football team
RESOURCES TO SUPPORT YOU
To find your local LGB&T team see the GFSN list of gay football teams around the country.
GET YOUR FA ON THE MAP!
We'll add you to the Champions page and map when you let us know how you are supporting FvH