FvH Grassroots is a project funded by the Big Lottery Fund to get 70 new grassroots clubs in England to take action to tackle LGBT+ discrimination in football throughout our February Month of Action.
Clubs interested in getting involved with the campaign will need to meet the following criteria:
- Designate a match day to Football v Homophobia in February 2019
- Share the event across the club’s social media platforms
- Communicate activity to your opposing team on match day
- Ask your players to sign our pledge for LGBT+ inclusion
- Be an U15 team or above (we only provide size 5 match balls)
Clubs that sign up will be sent a rainbow football, a resource pack with some top tips on how to make the most of your designated match day, education materials and player’s pledges. Your club badge will also be added to our 2019 Champions page.
In addition, we have 30 FvH Grassroots packs available for grassroots clubs in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland (funded by FvH).