JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Sign up NOW to the Fans v Homophobia network to join other football supporters in the campaign against homophobia and transphobia in football. Receive quarterly bulletins, enter competitions and get ALL the latest news – written by fans for fans.
Latest edition of STAND OUT! – Issue 3
Or download the Fanzine as a pdf file here (2.7MB).
If you would like to contribute an article to the FvH Fanzine, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some easy steps that can be taken by football supporters to help Football v Homophobia right now:
- Add the new FvH fans twibbon to your twitter profile pic!
- Ask your club’s Football Liaison Officer what the club is doing to support FvH. Let them know what you are doing and ask the club to support you.
- Hold a supporters’ meeting to discuss LGBT inclusion and tackling homophobia in football (Football v Homophobia can provide a speaker)
- Contact your local LGBT Football Club or LGBT community organisation and ask them to support your plans for FvH
- Use social media to raise the issues with other supporters – follow us @FvHtweets on Twitter and like us on facebook bit.ly/fvhfacebook