Who we are
FvH is an international initiative opposing homophobia in football at all levels – from grassroots to professional clubs.
We do not receive any core funding and the campaign is mainly run on volunteer time.
We want football to take a clear stand against homophobia so that everyone can enjoy the beautiful game and so that football leads the way in removing discrimination and prejudice based on gender identity and sexual orientation.
How you can help
There are lots of simple things you can do to get involved, these are just a few to get you started:
- Join our new Supporters Scheme – different levels of support available
- Buy some of our merchandise and wear it with pride!
- Join a local Fan’s Group, or consider starting your own
- Challenge homophobia in the stands
- Designate a home game in February as supporting ‘Football v Homophobia’. See how we can support you to do this here.
- Make the most of our FREE scholars workshop and other education and training opportunities
- Use your social media to show you support the campaign
- Follow us and promote us using social media
- Send information about FvH to your teams, leagues and referees
- Put a splash page on your website to mark February’s FvH focus
- Get your staff kitted out in FvH gear
- Hold events to mark FvH
By working together across football, we can make a difference
Join our Supporter scheme
Help us by becoming an official Supporter of FvH. With packages for individuals and organisations from £10 to £50. Find out more
Supporting FvH for the Month of Action (February)? We have everything you need to help you promote your action. Find out more
DOWNLOAD OUR LOGO
Need the FvH logo to promote your support? Download it here – in multiple languages! Find out more
BUY A T-SHIRT...
…or a pin badge, wristband, bag, stickers, posters – anything to show your support of the cause! Shop now
Support the Fvh cause
Become an official Football v Homophobia...these people already have!Take a look